5 Best 4 Cup Coffee Makers
Small households or 2-person households might prefer 4 cup coffee makers because they’re more suitable to brew coffee for 2 to 4 people.
Here is our list for top 4 cup coffee makers in the market:
1) Mr. Coffee 4 Cup Switch Coffee Maker (TF4-RB)
Using this coffee brewer by Mr. Coffee, there could be no more mess or stress when you need to prepare a coffee drink which is brewed expertly and rich-tasting.
This coffee maker is among the top selling coffee machines at Amazon, boasting lots of positive feedbacks and reviews from customers.
- Easy to clean warming plate (stain-resistant)
- Easy and quick cleanup due to removable filter basket
- No more overflows because of visibility while filling allowed by dual water window
- Before brewing is finished getting a cup is possible with ‘Grab-a-cup’ Auto Pause
- Off/on indicator light
Another great advantage about this brewing machine is that it’s priced very affordable – around $20. So, it could be suitable for most people with any sort of budget.
To get this Mr. Coffee 4-cup coffee maker just visit its Amazon page through https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FTNEGS/
2) Cuisinart 4-Cup Coffeemaker (DCC-450BK)
This Cuisinart coffee maker is a great choice for anyone looking to have flavorful and fresh coffee brewed in smaller amounts.
Also, the compact design of the machine makes it an ideal choice for almost any kitchen counter without occupying too much space.
Key features of this machine are as follows:
- Before brewing has completed users could have a cup of coffee because of ‘Brew-pause’ option
- Knuckle guard and dripless pour spout in addition to 4-cup stainless-steel carafe
- Compatible with North American Electrical Standards
- Instruction booklet included
- UC cubic feet: 0.37
- ‘On’ indicator light
- Automatic shutoff (30 mins)
This Cuisinart coffee machine is listed by Amazon from sale. You could find it at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000A1ZMS/ (available colors: pink and black)
3) Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Coffee Maker (DR4-RB)
Another great coffee maker from renowned Mr. Coffee brand which is somewhat similar to the one mentioned before in our list.
Main features include:
- Removable filter basket
- Dual water window
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause
- Indicator light for on and off
Compared to the previous model from the same brand we suggested in our list, this model is a little more expensive and was introduced to the market a little bit earlier.
So, with very similar features and options and just a little different price tags, the final decision between these two models – or even more than two since there are more similar models available – might depend on your favorite design and style.
Buy this 4 cup coffee maker by Mr. Coffee on Amazon retailer at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000BR15SS/
4) Brentwood Coffee Maker (4-Cup)
This is definitely the cheapest item in our list which could be suitable for those not expecting too many features from a simple coffee brewing machine.
Start brewing with this machine could be as simple as hitting the power button after putting the grounds and adding some water.
Some of the provided options by this Brentwood coffee machine include:
- Reusable scooper included
- Reusable and removable filter
- Warming plate
- 4-cup glass coffee carafe included
- 650 watt
This Brentwood coffee brewer is available to purchase from online retailers such as Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CGC97EO
5) Capresso 4-Cup Espresso and Cappuccino Machine (303.01)
If you’re a fan of cappuccino and espresso drinks, you would probably like this 4-cup machine which helps you get your favorite drink in little time.
Here are some of the specifications of this Capresso machine:
- Stainless steel and ABS plastic accents
- 4-cup glass carafe included
- Adjustable steam output
- Built-in safety valve
To learn more about this 4-cup espresso and cappuccino machine or read more reviews about it go to https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001QTVXCI/.
How to choose a 4-cup coffee maker
The choice could be much easier for you if you know what features and options you need in a 4 cup coffee machine. These include:
- Filter type: this could be permanent or reusable. While the permanent type makes it simpler for many to not use a paper filter each time they want to make coffee, many still prefer the taste of coffee when it’s brewed using a paper filter.
- Carafe material: it’s mainly glass or stainless steel. With glass carafes you have to always be cautious not to drop the carafe accidentally and shatter it.
- Programmable machines: an extra option which is more suitable for people wanting to brew their coffee at a certain time and program the machine beforehand to does the task. Other settings and options might be available as well which usually add to the final price.
- Price range: you could find machines with as low as around $20 in the market with minimum – and still useful – features. Certainly, the price could go higher when the machine provides more options. So, it’s best to look at your budget.